China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Head of GCN Supply Chain
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop execution approaches to implement and cascade Henkel regional/global supply chain strategy
- Lead team to achieve annual KP targets, through improving internal process efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- As core team member of APAC supply chain management team to enhance cross function, cross SBU collaborations.
- Develop people and establish coaching mechenicam to identify talent, encourage innovation, and build up strong supply chain team in China.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement the company's supply chain strategy, aligning it with overall business objectives to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a high-performing supply chain team, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of company and E2E SCM, Value stream planning, Material Planning, Logistics, Problem solving, A3 or Lean 6sigma methodology.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Manage key performance indicators (KPs) to assess supply chain performance (inventory management, logistics cost, customer satisfaction) and drive continuous improvement.
- Cost Reduction: Identify cost-saving opportunities and implement cost-effective supply chain solutions without compromising quality or service levels.
- Manage KP cycle in multiple dimension, reconcile bottom up and top down and delivery end to end optimal valuable supply chain solution.
- Customer service: to delivery perfect order service level by driving both supply and order management excellence.
- Logistics and warehouse: Manage logistics partnerships and collaborate with them to coordinate transportation, warehousing, and distribution of goods.
- Supplier Management: Manage relationships with suppliers and vendors, negotiating contracts and ensuring that they meet quality and delivery standards.
- Develop planning strategy including inventory strategy, capacity plan, RCCP/SPI to delivery optimized supply result.
- Monitor end to end planning progress, utilize alter index for example, inventory days, covering, aging, safety stock level, service level, and cost, to trigger risk avoidance process in supply planning team. Drive continuous improved S&OP with cross function.
- Digital mindset: Leverage supply chain management software and technology to enhance transparency, traceability, and real-time decision-making.
- Strong experiences in value stream mapping, inlcuding problem statement, process manpping, flow chart drafting.
- Data driven, and lead team to develop end to end visiblity through excel power, PBI, SQL etcs
- Develop digital dashboard strategy and project to improve digitial maturity level from descritptive to prescriptive, with the purpose to drive execution results.
- Enhance supply chain control tower process to manage all level exceptions.
- Drive continuous improvement projects and be able to identify executional level improvement initiative and deliver calculable results.
- Drive GCN supply chain A3 certification, lean/Sigma projects. 25%
- Develop supply planning team talent management strategy, and capacity plan. Coach supply planning team on operational skill and working mindset and build up high performance team.
- Cultivate can do attitude and winning culture in supply planning team.
- Develop Hipo and management team pipeline.
- Strategic thinking, strong leadership skill and people management.
- Positive and can-do attitude, proven cases in project/CI by using VSM/Lean Sixsema tools.
- Problem solving and data analysis: Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams).
- College Degree
- Supply Chain, Data science, Engineer, MBA, etc. Major
- 10-20 years Working Year
- Good English skills
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.