Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Data Analyst with Python
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Steers activities independently for remote Henkel purchasing locations and IT.
- Organizes regular meetings to ensure sharing of the important information with relevant stakeholders and business partners to ensure active and close cooperation.
- Data Extraction - gathers data from business systems, generates & applies advanced data gathering routines (pipelines).
- Data Transformation - contributes to data reconciliation across systems, performs data cleansing, crafts pre-processing routines for data ingestion.
- Data Analysis - Uses various methods to analyze data, generates useful business reports or dashboards, creates visualizations for business, uses data to depict trends, creates and validates predictive models / forecasts for business.
- Data Quality - establishes data quality controls with close cooperation with Data Stewards, ensures compliance with legal regulations (internal and external), contributes to data quality improvement initiatives.
- Data Modeling – understands data modeling concepts, creates data models, can analyze existing models, point out flaws and potential improvements.
- Contributes to digital upskilling of self and team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or economics with 3 or more years of relevant experience. Alternatively, a Master's degree is also accepted with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English.
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel (Power Query, Power Pivot and VBA are advantageous).
- Expertise in data visualization, particularly using MS Power BI.
- Expertise with Python and data analytics libraries.
- Familiarity with Databricks is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Business requirement analysis skills.
- Motivated to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Purchasing knowledge is advantageous.
- Knowledge in Sustainability domain is advantageous.
- Data quality knowledge and/or knowledge of quality system methodologies is a plus.
- Process management experience is a plus.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 2000 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.