Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Specialist Global Corporate Citizenship (d/m/f) - Part-Time 50%
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide conceptual support for Corporate Citizenship: Corporate volunteering, social partnership and emergency aid
- Develop and implement team and skill-based activities for corporate volunteering
- Develop (digital) communication ideas and activities for Corporate Citizenship internally and externally, including messaging, materials and implementation
- Steer and further develop key social partners, e.g. German UNESCO commission Implement impactful projects successfully within the budget frame
- Master’s degree in economics, marketing, communication, sustainability, politics, or Management-related study
- 5 years relevant work experience, pre-experience in Corporate Citizenship desirable but not mandatory
- Proven conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong track record in bringing concepts into impactful PowerPoint decision paper
- Fluent English and German Strong presentation & communication skills, ability to build strong and trustful relationship with various stakeholders Implementation with result-oriented, and integrative can-do attitude
- Passionate about Corporate Citizenship and making a positive impact on society
- Creative and open-minded team player
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.