India, Hyderabad, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Engineer
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Understand the market, competition, and trends and apply this knowledge to customer solutions by developing a comprehensive application market share gain strategy.
- Benchmark our product with competition products and support the marketing function to develop new product based on future market trends.
- Provide feedback on customer and market needs and trends to help improve our value proposition and identify sales and business opportunities with customers.
- Proactively interface and communicate with the customer to build and maintain strong relationships also identify and prioritize market and account opportunities at key brand owner and converter accounts.
- Influence, educate and develop commercialization plans to drive sales with prioritized accounts to meet sales and growth objectives.
- Assess technical complaints from customers and solve problems. and provide inputs from customer evaluations and discussions to quality teams to solve quality-related issues.
- Reach out to customer leads through demand generation. and coordinate sales effort with ESF and channel team members.
- Sales and status reports
- Ability to understand products and services offered by the company and basic knowledge of related market segments.
- Relationship with Customers & Key opinion Leader’s (KOL) of the region.
- Techno-commercial and Negotiation Skills. Ability to articulate.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.