Belgium, Brussels, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Trade Marketing - Adhesive Technologies - July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Steer excellence in implementation and tracking of innovations
- Collaborate with Trade Marketing Head, Marketing teams for planning, budgeting, production, and implementation of in-store activities
- Support in development of trade programs in line with sales strategy
- Coordinate and monitor the execution of related sales activities
- Collect and analyze necessary information to identify opportunities
- Support Trade Marketing teams in the execution of the activities and in achieving their sales and budget objectives
- Ensure that the desired product benefits and brands values
- Student or Fresh Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, or related
- Strong interest in Marketing in the field of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods
- Team player who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English, French or Dutch is a plus
- Available for a 5/6-month internship full-time, starting July 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects at an international scale
- An attractive internship allowance that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- A relocation bonus if you come from outside of Belgium
- 10 days of paid holidays, and the possibility to work from abroad for 30 days during your internship
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.