China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Manager GCN Project&CI
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The project manager is individual contributor in Great China project and CI team. Key tasks is to lead and drive end to end projects, related with customer service, logistics and supply planning, in order to improve efficiency, cost and service level. Be able to work out VSM from complex process, draft flow chart or SOP to guide execution.
- Content of Accountabilities
- Develop GCN Project & CI strategy.
- Based on end-to-end supply chain process to develop strategy for GCN project and CI team, with the purpose to improve end to end visibility, decision making efficiency, and drive excellence execution.
- Develop strategy to support GCN to reach annual KPI and PDI target.
- Bridge function KPI into project & CI team execution plan, and lead team to reach both function and GCN end to end KPI and PDI target.
- Support GCN Head to conduct monthly KPI cycle management, team management, and supply chain performance review.
- Project and CI Management
- Lead team to lead or coordinator GCN end to end projects as PMO/PM.
- Multiple project management with timelines control, dashboard presentation, progress tracking, risk assessment and change management.
- Coordinate with cross function team to align project target, resources, and execute project plans.
- Facilitor and coordinate CI initiatives to improve SC efficiency,drive automation and digitalization.
- Strong communication skills and be able to influence key stake holders in formalize project plan, project team, and delivery project results.
- Strong experience in identifying root causes from process mapping or data analysis and be able to drive project team to work out improvement plan.
- Understanding of ERP system SAP/JDA is must.
- Data Insight and End to end visibility.
- E-E supply chain process with experiences in demand planning, supply planning, customer service or logistics.
- Strong experiences in value stream mapping, inlcuding problem statement, process manpping, flow chart drafting.
- Data driven, and lead team to develop end to end visiblity through excel power, PBI, SQL etcs
- Develop digital dashboard strategy and project to improve digital maturity level from descriptive to prescriptive, with the purpose to drive execution results.
- Enhance supply chain control tower process to manage all level exceptions.
- Strategic thinking, strong leadership skill and people management.
- Positive and can-do attitude, proven cases in project/CI by using VSM/Lean Sistema tools.
- Problem solving and data analysis: Strong data analysis, use data and facts to identify problem, then be able to find out root cause and resolve problem.
- Communication and influencing, be able to work with cross functions and drive changes in virtual teams (no direct reporting line teams).
- Bachelor's degree
- 10-20 years Working Year
- Fluent English
- Strong leadership skill,
- Cross function collaborations,
- Business Acumne,
- Coach and develop talent.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.