Philippines, Makati, Human Resources
Country HR Manager (Philippines)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Lead country HRBP team, optimize collaboration across HR functions including COE and Operations in ensuring overall HR effectiveness & compliance in country; Partner with business leaders in driving growth & targets through people strategy; Champion global, regional, and country people initiatives such as DEI, Digitalization, Employer Branding, including adaptation to local needs
- Drive HR analytics and build more awareness with businesses in understanding key drivers & trends and enabling business decision making on HR topics; Drive positive relationships with external stakeholders (e.g., government, unions, universities, etc.) and handle overall and end-to-end Employee Life Cycle and HR support in Philippines; Ensure alignment with regional and global practices and policies
- Act as the support person and advisor for people managers providing direct intervention and “hands on support” in resolving employee and performance related issues; Provide day-to-day support, advice and counsel to business leaders and people managers on employee relations’ matters including contract interpretation, grievance resolution, discipline management and other related labor and employment matters
- Deploy consistent and objective approach to resolve employee relations issues; Conduct investigations for workplace relations issues, and Hotline complaints, including providing investigation summary reports and managing the grievance process; Provide guidance to relevant stakeholders (i.e., Compliance) on employee disciplinary matters; identify employee and statutory compliance related risks for Philippines proactively and able to advise on mitigation; Ensure regular review of HR policies, guidelines and practices in Philippines
- Perform regular audit of internal workforce practices, including contractor management, to ensure compliance with local employment laws and requirements and support local employment or labor focused regulatory audits
- Provide customer facing support to business leaders and people managers during organization re-structures especially in relation to working through impacts, consultation processes, documentation, and other requirements; participate in developing and implementing solutions during and after periods of change (e.g., acquisition, internal growth, restructuring, downsizings, etc.)
- Support the design, development, and implementation of proactive HR programs, practices and policies for market or region, and support development of organizational capability for people managers and HR BP; Conduct organizational design & development, job analysis and job evaluation and support business related to Reward Systems, Performance Management & Talent Management follow up such as role ambition, annual people review, training programs, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years' relevant working experience in Human Resource handling Strategic HR talent management, HR policies, Employee relations, Employment law, HR management retention, employee engagement, compensation & benefits, recruiting, employer branding, succession planning, and labor relations
- At least ten (10) years' experience in people and project management gained from multinational companies like manufacturing, consumer, industrial, shared services, and the likes
- Excellent communication skills with a result-driven mindset; ability to collaborate across different functions and be open to new ideas
- Extensive managerial and leadership experience plus the ability to work well within a team, matrix team, or as an individual contributor
- Strong user experience orientation and a focus on prioritizing user satisfaction and the capability to effectively handle ambiguous situations and topics while maintaining HR integrity
- Amenable to work on a day shift schedule (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.