At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Develop and maintain ownership monthly social calendars, aligning with larger Brand strategy and Marketing/Sales calendars, as well as crafting and implementing effective social media marketing techniques to reach and engage current customers/followers and potential customers/followers.
- Advising on overall social approach and follower behavior ensuring an effective presence across social platforms.
- Participate in Social and Digital team brainstorms, ideating ideas for channel growth, increased community engagement, new innovative ideas, emerging trends and overall brand voice to support new launches, marketing calendars and more.
- Execute social media publishing and content ideas on all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, and Pinterest, as well as assisting with content ideation and creation. Explore and engage with emerging social channels as appropriate.
- Brief and manage both internal (creative, sales, paid, internal content) and external partners (distributors, brand partners/educators) to develop high-quality content across platforms.
- Partner with Social Media assistant to ensure questions, comments and related opportunities are handled in a timely manner.
- Regularly share consumer social comments and insights internally and work collaboratively with larger social team, digital, brand, and creative to inform future efforts.
- Research and keep up to date on social media trends, tactics, and social initiatives of our competitors.
- Support the identification of influential brand ambassadors and support brand outreach and relationship development.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors (Dash Hudson, etc.).
- Assist in the development of social strategies to support new launches and execute brand visions for consistent messaging worldwide.
- Collaborating with key cross functional teams (Brand, Digital, Education, Creative, Sales) to support team.
- Support Senior Social Media Manager with influencer management; database development and upkeep.
- 3+ years in a social media related position at a related company.
- Possess an eye for aesthetic curation and cohesive visual and written storytelling; with a strong understanding for content and trends; design, lighting, quality, and aesthetics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Deep understanding of, and proficiency in, all social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube).
- Knowledgeable in a variety of photo / video editing apps for the creation of social assets.
- Experience in social content creation (photo, video).
- Self-starters who work well in a fast-paced environment with strong project management skills including managing deadlines, objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations Highly motivated, proactive, and organized individuals who can contribute new ideas thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
- Ability to work independently, meet goals and deadlines.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas with a passion for learning and understanding of what makes people follow and engage on social media.
The salary for this role is $70,000.00 - $80,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different races, colors, religions, sexes, national origins, disabilities, veteran statuses, ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, and other legally protected characteristics.