KAZ, Almaty, Henkel Consumer Brands
Brand Manager, Persil (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive brand strategy to implementation and set objectives to boost brand added value contribution to business.
- Translate brand strategy into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Cooperate with a team of cross-functional people and drive deployment process of brand initiatives.
- Define and drive relevant short-term measures to keep healthy brand development.
- Control and evaluate all marketing activities results and contribution to brand development based on clear qualitative and quantitative objectives.
- Deeply understand specifics of brand promo tactics, manage and control sales implementation within trade channels.
- Own and clarify brand financial performance specifics and product / country mix implication on it.
- Track and understand brand financial statements (organic sales growth, profitability, COGS, FX etc.).
- Analyze and provide relevant and action points on brand development, threats and opportunities based on market data.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
Media and PR
- Constantly evaluate brand promo tactics efficiency to the brand’s objectives.
- Deploy all needed media activities in-line with 360-degree support concept based on brand strategy and tactics.
- Analyze and input on media strategies/tactics based on brand objectives.
- Assess media landscape and competitor activities in order to maximize its effect on brand success.
- Ensure clear marketing communication to be transmitted across all stakeholders to keep brand at the top of mind.
- Deliver reporting presentations and inputs for international management for business reviews.
- Be in touch with cross-functions / international colleagues / sales team to accumulate and implement all relevant best practices and inputs fit-to-the-brand.
- A degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven working experience in brand management for at least 4+ years (preferable fields: FMCG, Finance, OTC Pharma).
- Fluent English.
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (esp. Power Point, Excel).
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and its real business impact on brand targets.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Strong analytical skills accompanied with data-driven thinking mindset.
- Outstanding communication skills and pro-active approach on a day-to-day basis.
- Proven digital expertise (experience in the digital agency, or proven digital projects is a plus).
Personal & Leadership Skills
- Initiative & Leadership.
- Strategic Vision and Agility.
- Innovational Approach and Willingness to learn.
- Proactiveness and Risk-taking Willingness.
- Teamwork and Cooperation. Communication and Influencing.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.