China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
Market Segment Manager - Semiconductor Packaging
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be responsible for the overall strategy, innovation portfolio and future direction of the cluster.
- Define and drive semiconductor packaging business plans for the assigned cluster and region with clear timelines and measurable outcomes, including Defining product promotion strategies and providing the sales team with adequate training and presentation materials, defining clear product requirements, timelines, and pricing plans.
- Provide guidance to the respective teams pertaining to the segment strategy and tactics, target applications and recommended products.
- Collect and analyze peer competitor initiatives across all business areas and their financial performance.
- Ensures consistency in market sizing methodology in the SBU for market models. Develop, track and assess economic indicators to better forecast business. Manage and extract data from in-house and externally sourced market research databases.
- Visit customers, attend industry conferences, and meet with third party partners on a regular basis to maintain market understanding and develop key relationships.
- Develop technology / product roadmaps for exchange and dialogue with sales and customers to capture future growth and sustain market segment growth.
- Provide input to the marketing communications team on the commercialization of new products and segment specific promotional efforts.
- Provide regular reports on the performance of the segment/cluster during leadership meetings, and to senior management as needed.
- BS degree in applicable technical or scientific discipline (Electrical Engineering, Chemical
- Engineering, etc.); MS/MBA preferred
- Knowledge of semiconductor packaging & assembly processes and material expertise required.
- Leadership and multicultural skills highly desirable
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 10+ years of experience in semiconductor industry ideally with both engineering and business roles.
- Job based in Shanghai, CN. ~30% travel required.
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.