Belgium, Brussels, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Customer Service & Supply Chain - Henkel Consumer Brands - June/July 2024 (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be part of Customer Excellence Team Henkel Consumer Brands , located in Brussels, serving BeNeLux customers
- Proactive communication towards customers about product availabilities and out of stocks
- Handling & controlling of prices in orders
- In charge of maintaining Non-Delivery reasons related to service level
- Responsible for logistic reports on carrier capacity and performance, POD,….
- Maintaining strong contacts (local and international) with various departments such as Customer Service, Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales
- Providing support & follow-up within our systems (SAP, OTM,…)
- Opportunity to bring your own points of improvements
- Academic degree in Economics or related field of study
- Strong interest in Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics, and the FMCG sector
- Possessing advanced analytical skills and sense for accuracy
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, eager to learn and work in systems as SAP, Tableau, Power BI,…
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, Dutch is an asset
- Available for 6 months as of June/July 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of a diverse intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6-month & full-time internship
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- 10 days of paid leave and the possibility to work from home 40% of the time
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.