Chile, Pudahuel, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Strategic Business Unit Controller
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Drive and steer financially relevant management processes in line with corporate guidelines (including forecasting, planning, reporting and targets/incentive plans, evaluate business unit’s strategy, projects, investments, monitor business profitability and opportunities) for one of our strategic business units in Latin America;
- Maximize efficiency and effectiveness by defining, designing, and managing the development of value added reporting and analytical tools necessary to drive and execute the global and regional business unit strategy;
- Partner actively with all facets of the business and collaboratively with cross-functional and global business partners to drive financial steering;
- As a member of the regional leadership team, provide guidance and strategic recommendations to leaders regarding business challenges, cost savings, projects, investments, and profitability improvement strategies;
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Analytics, Finance, Engineering or similar fields);
- MBA or Post Graduation is desirable
- Fluent English is a must (International report);
- Min 5-7 years of relevant professional experience;
- Experience in leading and working with cross-functional teams including managing dotted line relationships;
- Thorough knowledge of financial statements and processes;
- High motivation, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Knowledge of PowerBI (or equivalent) is desirable;
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.