Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Product Owner Analytics Use Cases (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Actively shape data and analytics products by transforming business problems into concepts for data products and thus closing the gap between business and the data and analytics unit
- Contribute to new ideas and solutions that take Henkel’s data and analytics services to the next level. Find data and analytics solutions for challenges in the realm of both big and small data
- Be part of the Data and Analytics Use Case team at Henkel. Advance the team with your expertise and extend and deepen your knowledge by strong collaboration within the team and within cross-functional teams
- Work in close collaboration with domain, data science and data platform experts using agile methods to deliver high quality data products at a fast pace
- Be passionate about exploring emerging technologies and leveraging their full potential to drive our data & analytics strategy
- Establish yourself as a Data and Analytics ambassador across business units and functions
- Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or business informatics
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a data engineering environment
- Proven track record in working closely with non-technical teams translating complex business problems into measurable data products
- Ability to structure and reduce complexity. Ability to transition from bird-eye-view to detailed view and back
- Strong skills in presenting concepts in verbal and written format to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Coding skills in Python, R or similar languages
- Confidence in handling data in cloud ecosystems. Experience in data preparation, data modeling, analysis, and visualization
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.