United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Commercial Sales Graduate -Adhesives Technologies
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Join Henkel’s Adhesives team as a Commercial Sales Graduate.
- Work with iconic brands such as Sellotape, Loctite, Unibond No more nails.
- You will collaborate with all internal departments, e.g. Brand, Trade Marketing, Category, Supply Chain & Customer Service
- Supporting the delivery of the sales and profit targets.
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Assisting the National Account Manager (NAM) team with retailer presentations, promotional proposal submissions, stock management, and defined business development projects.
- Analysing customer sales and margin data, and provide insight into financial performance
- Attend and manage trade shows with our key customer partners
- You can shape your career with trainings and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits, we have at Henkel.
- You should graduate (before September 2024 and no more than two years prior) with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree in Business, Marketing, or any related field
- Previous experience in a multinational FMCG company is an advantage
- Positivity and a high energy level
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Good judgement and creative thinking with a positive sense of initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Computer literate and confident with the MS Office suite and other computer systems
- Full clean UK driving licence
The advert may close earlier if volume of applications are high
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.