At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The CPFR Analyst is responsible for monitoring and ensuring that Henkel’s Supply Chain performance meets the expectations of the Customer. They will have a leadership role in a high performing cross functional team designed to develop strategic customer supply chain collaboration. They will monitor leading indicators of Henkel’s supply chain performance to drive service, on-time delivery and in-stock/inventory levels at the customer to meet the customers’ expectations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strategic partnerships with top customers, identifying shared supply chain efficiencies and aligning with customer initiatives.
- Drive continuous improvements and process innovation around order capture / cycle times to increase responsiveness to customer needs.
- Collaborate and plan jointly with Sales and the customer to optimize sales while maintaining customer’s targeted key performance indicators (OTIF, In Stock, Fill Rate & desired inventory level)
- Partner with Henkel sales and demand planning teams to provide customer order projections/forecast (where available) to improve Henkel’s forecast accuracy and inventory.
- Communicate internally customer initiatives and requirements with anticipated impact to company; ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Possess expert knowledge and experience of supply chain operations, including SAP, EDI, CPFR, Customer Data Systems (1010 Data, Neilson, IRI, Datalliance, etc.), Transportation, Warehousing, Production Scheduling and Demand Planning