United States, Des Moines, United States, Minneapolis, United States, Oak Creek, United States, Prescott, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Account Manager - Field Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The Sales Professional will manage existing Henkel business of $8+ Million and grow territory sales by promoting Henkel’s adhesive solutions and services to the current customer base as well as potential customers primarily in the Flexible Packaging Market.
- Manage a mix of local customers, regional, and key accounts across the upper Midwestern region of the US, with 30 - 40% travel, with some overnight travel.
- Drive implementation of key strategic initiatives to deliver sales and growth targets (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) across region.
- Accelerate growth by identifying new opportunities and promoting additional products and services to existing and new customers.
- Leads execution of customer and prospectus customer’s roadmap to ensures closure of CRM projections and pipeline execution.
- Recognize competitive forces and prepare sales strategies to offset them.
- Execute on a sales forecast, pipeline, customer attrition, margin erosion targets.
- Identify and work through the appropriate decision maker, build relationships across multilevel of customer’s organization along with co-suppliers.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Ensure accurate pipeline project status.
- BBA/BS Degree or similar discipline required
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial/Technical sales in B2B manufacturing environment selling a technical product.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relations.
- Remote, Ideal Locations: Green Bay or Madison, WI; Des Moines or Cedar Rapids IA; Minneapolis or Rochester, MN;
- Experience in industrial adhesives, flexible packaging, paper converting, tapes and labels, or related industries is highly preferred.
- High level of Business acumen to include strong negotiation skills, crisis management, sales forecasting, and customer retention.
- Proven experience creating and maintaining accounts based on excellent customer relationships.
- Successful in generating revenue through new customer acquisition, increasing share of wallet, and minimizing losses.Excellent planning, organization, customer focus, results, and relationship building skills.
The salary for this role is $88,600 - $125,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular