Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing Technical Supply
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Get good overview on strategic procurement through participation, analysis and rewarding of Etenders
- Gain insights into day to day business including e-sourcing, market analysis and production plant specific characteristics across Europe
- Work independently on own projects with a talented mentor to coach you
- The work will give you insights to all business units of Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or related studies
- Fluency in English and German language is required, any other European language is a plus
- Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, Ariba experience is optional
- Team player, who is open-minded, analytical, flexible, pro- active, determined and able to work independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-2025. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.