Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Human Resources
Recruitment & Employer Branding Intern - February 2024
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
TALENT ACQUISITION & EMPLOYER BRANDING
- Recruiting for a wide range of internship positions revolving in Marketing, Sales, Communications
- Helping the recruitment partner with the organization of University Events in the Netherlands (Workshops, Career Fairs, Business Cases, etc.)
- Managing Employer Branding activities within the company (Job Shadowing, Monthly Intern Gathering, Hiring Manager Sessions, etc.)
- Supporting the HR team with Diversity and Inclusion, as well as other HR projects
- Being the HR Ambassador within the Interns Community
- Bachelor's or Master's Student or Fresh Graduate (3 months max.) in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resource Management or related (HBO/WO)
- Excellent knowledge of English & Dutch (written & spoken)
- Great attention to details
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- Interest to learn more about Human Resources, especially Recruitment & Employer Branding
- Looking forward to collaborating with international colleagues within the Benelux Region
- Available full-time for 6 months, with a flexible starting date
- An exciting and educational full-time opportunity in an international FMCG organization
- The possibility to support on concrete and business-relevant projects at an international scale
- An attractive internship allowance of 700/800€ that covers meals, transport and housing expenses
- 2 days of paid holidays per month, the possibility to work from home 2 days/week and from abroad 30 days during your internship
- Monthly events and activities organized for the local & international intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- Continuous learning & development opportunities via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.