At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Plan, support, and execute all regional classes, shows and ticketed events.
- Attend and potentially facilitate national and company events and shows.
- Execute and/or plan salon trainings for key accounts and as needed for market.
- Partner with field sales representative to plan salon education calendars and sales meetings.
- Support Digital and Social Media events and postings.
- REM is the primary facilitator of virtual seminars unless otherwise approved.
- Store support and training as needed.
- Recruit, mentor, and coach & develop new Independent Contactors as needed based on regional needs.
- Time scheduling, class approval/assignment, & overall budget management of Independent Contractors.
- Maintain all monthly Reports and submit by due dates.
- Adhere to & track provided budgets.
- Associates/Bachelor’s, Degree preferred.
- Licensed cosmetology license required.
- 5+ years, experience in education within the beauty, or personal care industry; hair care category a plus.
- Minimum 50% travel between company location and business customers.
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Power Point, and social media platforms.
- Manage personal travel booking and T&E budgets.
- Strong organization & prioritization skills.
- Able to manage numerous projects/events.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and be physically capable of standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Territory includes: IL, IN, WI, MN, IA, MO,AR
The salary for this role is $70,000.00 - $95,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.