At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Development, implementation, and constant adjustment of effective maintenance concepts
- Ensuring and permanent further development of a flexible and appropriate structure for maintenance services and projects aimed at constantly increasing the efficiency and productivity of the plant facilities.
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes, progress against project schedules, budgets, and recommends allocation of resources as required to accomplish goal
- Build and apply a system of continuous improvement to associated assets
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise to be able to analyse technology, resources, and market demand to plan and assess the feasibility of project
- Responsible for the planning, conception, performance comparison and project planning of investments in the plant. Guarantee of conformity with applicable national and European standards and directives. Checking the functionality according to factory standards and the state of the art.
- Coordinates direct projects making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities, while driving continuous improvement of processes, quality and cost to maintain profitability and competitiveness
- Support for the test companies and coordination of the test dates with the adjacent departments. Planning and implementation of all measures to eliminate identified defects.
- Follow-up of laws and regulations that affect the facilities in responsibility, as well as the implementation of any changes.
- Responsibility for the procurement of technical materials and management of the plant's spare parts store.
- Management and organization of the department. Analysis, constant review, and adjustment of the training level of the employees in relation to the service requirements and the state of the art.
- Development of operating instructions for the operating personnel of the systems in the subordinate area.
- Organization of safety instructions for subordinate employees.
- Encourage and monitor employee performance. Leading, motivating, and developing subordinate employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned by superior 17. Compliance the regulations and standard of the company (e.g., GMP, ISO 50001, ISO45001, ISO22716, etc.)