At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- You will be responsible for delivery creation, modification, and monitoring delivery note correctness, automation jobs and warehouse management Systems.
- Assess current delivery processes, identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies to enhance project execution.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to internal teams, troubleshooting delivery issues, and providing recommendations for improvement via Service Cloud cases.
- Create and maintain documentation, templates, and resources to support delivery processes and enablement activities.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide guidance on customer queries and challenges.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Comply with Henkel Corporate Standards.