Customer Service Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support Customer Service team in daily operational activities
- Administrative tasks (sending invoices, creating customer service reports, etc.)
- Cooperation with cross-functional teams internally
- Work for minimum 25-30 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
- Student with at least 1 more year of active student status remaining
- Fluent in Hungarian and English
- Flexible, precise personality with excellent communication skills
- User-level computer skills: confident with Excel
- Accuracy, reliability, good time management skills
- Team player attitude
- SAP experience is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary gross 1800 HUF/hour, up to gross 2200 HUF/hour after 6 months
- Monthly travel contribution – net 5000 HUF
- Monthly meal allowance – net 25 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products and product of partner companies for a discounted price
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.