United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Excellent benefits including Day One Medical, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Bonus Opportunities and much more!
$1,500 sign on bonus offered. (Restrictions apply)
As a Chemical Operator, you’ll play a critical role in manufacturing our leading products like Loctite and many more. Specifically, you will:
- Setup, operate, and adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications..
- Monitor the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintain accurate daily production records.
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
6:45 PM - 7:00 AM
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Lift up to 50 lbs, and up to 25lbs on a frequent basis during a shift.
- Climb and descend stairs several times per day in work area.
- Stand continuously and walk frequently during the shift.
- Wear full face respirator and perform confined space entry.
- Work in non-climate-controlled work area.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The salary range for this role is $18.75 to $22. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular