At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy and manage Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects to ensure efficient production and high quality products across plants of India, Middle East and Africa
- Coaches and oversees the Lean manufacturing program deployment; develops and manages the lean capability development program across plants of India, Middle East and Africa
- Organizes and facilitates process mapping & improvement and problem solving workshops; leads the team in the workshop, co-ordinates and follows up on implementation
- Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Validates and certifies accomplishment of the different capability levels
- Tracks progress of the master plan and gives appropriate advice and detects possible obstacles across plants of India, Middle East and Africa