At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- The HRG Team Manager is responsible for the overall HR Generalists team in China, whose primary responsibilities is to provide support to the China & APAC HR Business partners in the overall delivery of HR programs related to annual cycle HR topics, lifecycle management, Comp & Ben, Talent Management, partnering with the Shared Service Centre for excellent and seamless people manager & employee experience.
- Lead a team of HR Generalists to partner with HRBPs, Personnel Admin, SSC, Payroll teams in Greater China to provide excellent support on topics related Lifecycle Managements, new initiatives roll out related to Compensation & Benefits, talent management, leadership development.
- Lead the team to review current HRG processes & scope to optimize, synergize the HRG work across the different Business Units with the aim to create efficiencies in all COE & LCM related processes
- Act as a bridge between HRBPs vs other supporting HR teams on to resolve systemic issues rather than one off ad-hoc issues
- Where needed, lead Greater China roll out programs focusing on communication aspects to HRBPs HR Project Related work, including M&A support.
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Continuous Improvement - 40%
- Partnership with BPs & other HR Functions - 30%
- Team management - 20%
- Project - 10%