Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Henkel Production System / Lean Europe (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be a leading change agent on European level and inspire a team of local lean experts
- Act as a driver, motivator, mentor and supporter for the sites to deploy the lean and six sigma mindset and to think out of the box
- Represent, implement, and continuously improve the Henkel Production System (HPS)
- Support development of methodologies, systems, tools that support the increase of OEE, reduction of production costs, improvement of SHEQ KPIs
- Work closely with the HPS team to develop and implement standards to the community
- Co-create tailored improvement plans to meet challenging targets and create a competitive advantage for the sites
- Capture and disseminate current best practices worthy of reapplication
- Seek permanently state-of-the-art solutions from external world which could make a difference for Henkel
- Drive and implement global projects
- Master's degree, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience including a proven track record in project management
- Profound experience with Lean methods, such as: A3, 5S, Gemba, Kaizen, Lean Layout (Cells), Makigami, OEE, One Piece Flow, Poka Yoke, Problem Solving, QCO / SMED, Shopfloor-Mgmt., Six Sigma, Standardized Work, TPM, Visual Management, VSM, Yamazumi (Line Balancing)
- Strong communication skills as well as proven coaching and training skills
- Entrepreneurial way of working, analytical skills and ability to motivate people on all levels
- Fluent English and German language skills, Russian, French or Italian would be a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.