At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our team of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings from Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies, and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Shape your career within our high-performing teams, grow in our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you are trusted and simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
Our Adhesive Technologies business destined to metal coils brings a wide range of chemical technologies (pre-treatment, clean, coating, etc.) to various industries that produce steel for final markets such as food & beverage, automotive & transportation. As a Technical Sales Engineer based in France, you will be working with a Western European sales team, and supported by technical customer service as well as R&D to enable a continued growth for our business. More precisely, you will be in charge of :
- Carrying out the local sales strategy, based on the general strategy of the sBU in order to grow existing clients and acquire new ones
- Developing and carrying out a strategy for each client, based on their individual roadmap
- Meeting sales and distribution goals (KPI) on assigned territory and accounts
- Establishing and nurturing strong relationships with clients, distributors and other partners
- Communicating with KAM, Sales and Technical Team members on assignments and specific priorities for clients
- Coordinating our clients and technical services for line testings and providing clients with solutions to their needs and complaints
- Establishing a territorial business plan that will enable the growth of key/target markets/clients on your assigned territory
- Training, working with, and encouraging our distribution partners to sell Henkel products and solutions
- Setting-up and maintaining a solid pipeline of new business opportunities by using the tools selected by clients