At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Safely support, develop and administer Quality Programs leading to customer satisfaction, technically competent customer documents, and internal continuous improvement to achieve customer and business objectives.
- Responsible for the Quality Management Systems at the site.
- Expertise and knowledge of ISO/QS standards and requirements is preferred.
- This position will oversee quality assurance, quality control, educate and enforce compliance initiatives, ensure that appropriate documentation related to quality, process, validation, management of change, Corrective/Preventive Actions, interface with customers during audits, ensure that appropriate methods are established, maintained and routinely modified, recommend lean production process initiatives, and serve as the source for communicating quality initiatives to all operations functions in the facility.
- Assume the role of Management Representative, maintain Integrated Management System and certification to ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
- Manage Quality Control Lab including maintaining supplies, calibrations, and direct supervision of Supervisors, quality engineers and coordinators. Indirect management of laboratory technicians.
- Directly interface with customers on audits and complaint resolution.
- Lead the Internal Audit program including System, Process, Product, Customer and External Certification audits.
- Work with manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, product development, and other functional groups for investigations to troubleshoot customer problems/complaints, plant issues, and reject batches.
- Ensure effective problem solving to drive action and change.
- Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the site.
- Lead Cross-functional Quality Improvement Teams/Projects.
- Develop plans for continuous improvements for the plant, and product lines and ensure all team members are completing assigned tasks.
- Ensure compliance to Henkel Standards and requirements.
- Monitors Quality KPIs.