At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Recognized expert for adhesives and coatings recommendations, new product demonstrations, and troubleshooting for Tissue & Towel customers and applications
- Lead technical and consultation visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) at customers and documents them
- Report technical results and prepare customer presentations
- Recognized expert with application equipment to provide solutions in order to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Collaborate with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and allied suppliers
- Collaborate with the laboratory and Product Development teams for projects and technical requests and reporting back to customers, OEM and suppliers
- Quantify documents and reports Henkel solutions’ value proposition to customers
- Leverage customer feedback to drive optimization in customer service and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for the technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Lead Tissue & Towel regional specific projects
- Responsible for directly communicating with sales, other field application engineers, Innovation, Market Strategy and other project team members
- Participate in industry events and associations
- Respect and promote the internal Henkel safety and quality standards