At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
YOUR ROLE :
• Incumbent responsible for SHE activities in shifts at the plant. It requires interaction with internal functions like Manufacturing, Engineering, HR & Admin, Stores and Warehouse, QC, Procurement, Technical Service and with external entities like Statutory authorities, contractors.
• To ensure zero incident/accident on site by ensuring compliance to SOPs, permits, trainings, risk assessments and other safety activities in shift.
• To follow SHE checklists/compliances as per company SHE policies and also ensure all the legal statutory compliance is maintained in shift.
• To regularly impart SHE related training to employees at site during Shift.
• To ensure compliance of all PPEs usage at site in shifts. Also to ensure the proper maintenance and usage of all safety related equipment’s e.g. hydrant system, foam, sprinklers, safety showers, fire alarms etc during Shift.
• To ensure effective operations in the for effluent treatment facility and ensure compliance of the effluent norms as per Pollution Control board consent in all shifts. Also ensure compliance to all Waste disposal activities during the shift.
• To ensure compliance of all Occupational Health related activities during shift.
• Supports SHE organization in specialized area
• Drives SHE strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
• Reports monthly on SHEQ KPI status Defines and executes standards and procedures in collaboration with affected functions.