Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Manager Global eCommerce (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Identify new sources of growth and dynamics in the market
- Develop strategy and playbooks to engage with new models like Quick Commerce
- Build capabilities with cross-fertilization of regional best practices
- Build capabilities to enable executional excellence in assortment, content and promotion
- Develop retailer media guidelines together with our global media team
- Identify and unlock new data sources to enable effective performance steering
- Manage and develop global customer relationships
- Highly motivated professional, ideally with 6 or more years of experience with fast moving consumer goods
- Local and/or international marketing or sales experience as well as eCommerce experience, ideally with Pure Player
- Very structured approach, superior project management skills and excellent business understanding with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, that fosters innovation and change
- Result-oriented approach and high level of assertiveness
- Team player mentality with sound experience in working in a matrixed team
- Strong leadership in coordinating various stakeholders
- Superior communication and presentation skills (fluent English is a must, extra languages a plus)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.