PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Digital Learning Developer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Design and develop complex eLearning courses including learning videos and game-based eLearning
- Create audio, video, learning activities, and assessments required in the eLearning courses
- Collaborate with Instructional Designer regarding each project
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Digital Media or any other design-related courses
- Minimum of six (6) months of relevant work experience in eLearning Design and Development; Instructional Design or Video Development is highly preferred
- Proficient in Articulate 360 (Storyline and Rise) and Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Knowledge in Copywriting, Copyediting, Adobe Captivate, and other design tools (Filmora, Doodly, Blender, Cinema 4d) is an advantage
- Excellent English communication, time-management, organizational skills and creativity
- Application should include a portfolio with sample of eLearning and motion graphic work that demonstrates exceptional design skills, creative thinking, and storytelling (video material)
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (1:00 PM - 10:00 PM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.