Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Purchasing IT and Professional Services
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Design and execute strategic global sourcing projects for IT and Professional Services e.g., market analysis, offer comparisons, decision process
- Be involved in exciting industry developments with a purchasing focus - potential project about AI, Digital Customer Journey, Industry 4.0, Cloud
- Engage in projects related to sourcing of strategic consulting and financial services
- Get high targets to challenge your abilities
- Integrate a truly international team and context
- Work independently with a talented mentor to coach you
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration or related studies
- Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Passion for trends and innovation
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across multiple functions and to leadership
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- True team player - team results matter more than an individual agenda
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.