United States, Nashville, TN, Henkel Consumer Brands
Sales Analyst - Value Channel
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Sales Analyst is responsible for leading analytical and technical support for our Laundry, Beauty and Home Care brands across the Value Channel (Dollar General, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree & Big Lots). The Sales Analyst will be a direct liaison to customer sales, finance, and replenishment resources. They will provide a strategic framework around the facts and data used to support our customer and business and manage key sales systems and forecast.
- Set and own the customer-oriented culture of sales analysis, forecasting & planning for the Value Channel
- Manage day-to-day activities and oversee the accuracy and delivery of insights to drive business efficiency
- Facilitate the fact-based selling process by creating a narrative for the business cases based in facts and data
- Lead the design and communication of all internal and external POS reporting and customer scorecards
• Bachelors Degree
• Preferred 2-5 years of successful experience with CPG analytics
• Strong analytical and technical experience and knowledge.
• Experience working in a complex organization and driving collaboration
• Demonstrated skill in executing and delivering thought leadership and category insights
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $68,200.00 - $94,100.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular