United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
3rd Shift Bottling & Packaging Supervisor
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The 3rd Shift Bottling & Packaging Supervisor leads the safe, cost effective and quality manufacturing operations of Henkel Corporation including direct supervision of the Hourly workforce. The shift runs on a 5-day work schedule - Sunday through Friday from 11:30pm to 7:30am. This includes the fair and consistent application of Henkel’s policies and procedures, Employee/ Temporary development and the integration of continuous improvement (CI) programs. Adherence to Henkel’s Safety, Health, and Environmental standards and practices and Henkel AC Manufacturing’s Vision and strategy are maintained as a top priority.
The Manufacturing Supervisor shall bear final responsibility for the following areas:
- Compliance with Henkel’s Vision and Values.
- Support of the AC Manufacturing Department Vision.
- Fair and consistent administration of Henkel’s policies and procedures.
- Support and integration of SHE programs.
- Supervision of the on-shift workforce.
- Execution of the production schedule to meet plan.
- Optimization of the workforce.
- Quality of product produced.
- Employee and Temporary training and development.
- Time and attendance administration for on-shift production personnel.
- Safety, Quality, Productivity and People development results.
- Full understanding of the Continuous Improvement (CI) program and related tools.
- Support and full integration of the CI program in areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Business discipline preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Able to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Demonstrates leadership, problem solving and conflict management skills (horizontal and vertical).
- Demonstrates a professional team-player attitude toward work and co-workers.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to embrace/drive change.
- Computer literate including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Lotus Notes.
The salary for this role is $73,000.00 - $85,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular