At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Providing technical expertise in production and process systems.
- Working with cross-functional teams, delivering engineering support for capital investment projects throughout the entire project life cycle (from feasibility analysis to the vertical start-up) worldwide.
- Being accountable for basic and detailed engineering deliverables (review, supervise and develop)
- Coordinating and interacting with Henkel preferred suppliers to drive the continuous improvement of “Henkel consumer business” processing units and relevant machinery standards.
- Steer and manage projects on-time and within budget.
- Technology development and scouting to integrate in Henkel environment.
- Developing, maintaining and documentation of standards for engineering activities (as machinery standards/specifications, test and acceptance plans, validation procedures).
- Proactive driver of smart digital/innovative solutions.
- Providing accurate and timely technical assistance to support operations with effective and sustainable solutions, by driving the root cause analysis of reported issues, defining the mitigating actions, and ensuring their implementation.
- Promoting information exchange between different stakeholders, actively coaching, developing tools, building documentation, and sharing of knowledge.