At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develops, facilitates, and supports local HR in the creation of training programs and materials for employees of in-scope countries; Leads the training activities for the global payroll platform
- Assesses the needs of a country during the project phase and business as usual (BAU), implement trainings, and facilitates a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce
- Plans training sessions with countries during implementation; Creates Go live training approach for all in-scope users
- Steers, monitors and executes training delivery and execution; Sets up My Path for the country (including required translations) and ensures it is updated regularly
- Continually reviews and regularly updates Henkel training plans to ensure it is updated and in line with the overall organizational readiness plan
- Conducts training needs analysis during BAU and post-training sessions, creates new materials as needed for BAU reinforcement training; Delivers the training content and facilitates post-training surveys
- Develops a Payroll and Workforce management (WFM) Certification Program in alignment with Operation Leads