United States, Darien, CT, Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop product or technologies for hair color applications, which meet product performance, quality and timing requirements with minimal supervision.
- Independently conduct laboratory experiments.
- Conduct stability and efficacy testing including detailing experiments, analysis and summary of results.
- Maintain documentation of lab results, conclusions and next steps.
- Create technical reports and effectively present experimental data and results
- Strong understanding of ingredient chemistries, formulations and consumer and stylist insights and product testing
- Strong understanding of the product development process and the details of each step of the process
- Seek out and read industry literature as it relates to new assignments and technologies, gain knowledge of basic industry regulations and look for inventions and improvements to hair color formulations.
- Work with a cross-functional team to bring new products to market.
- BS/MS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field plus 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience in related field, preferably Hair Color/Care or Consumer Products formulation
- Strong problem solving skills and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Quick learner
- Strong agility in learning new operational systems.
The salary for this role is $80,000.00 - $97,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular