At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support continuous business growth of Consumer and Professional (C&P) plus Cross Border business by ensuring all customers order are processed and delivered on time in full.
- Provide excellent service to external customers by collaborating with different internal stakeholders within Henkel (e.g. Sales team, Finance/ Credit Controlling team, and
- Customer Service Support (CSS) team in GBS Shanghai).
- Creates plans/strategies to improve customer service level and customer experience. and achieve the long-term goal of enhancing sales for the product.
- Have experience in completing projects independently
- Have experience to deal with warehouse/logistics daily operation.
- Key Responsibilities
- Order Management: Manage sales orders, including approval process, requirements identification, confirmation, and follow-up. Liaise with CSS Team in GBS Shanghai, to ensure orders key in accurately, goods delivered, timely credit and debit note processed.
- Reviews existing customer handling/satisfaction policies and monitors the current status of the customer care department.
- Design and implement the most efficient OTC process (e.g. order automation),
- Take the lead on key projects in CS team
- Acts an important role to communicate with 3PL partner
- Meeting participation and involvement (e.g. PPT preparation)
- Take the lead on Annual stock take task.
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Responsible for orders processing, tracking and delivery execution. Ensure on time in full delivery. Communicate order status with customers/sales, and response to them promptly.（20%）
- Pass sales/customers' requirements to relevant functions and push them to meet customer demands.（20%）
- Works closed with CS team actively and help supervisors to design and optimize processes.（20%）
- Lead project implementation（20%）
- Assists Supervisor to manage/control cost (inventory, 3PL cost) 20%