HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Resolving Tickets in Service Now related to incident and requests within the defined resolution time.
• Supports day-to-day operations and projects, Communication to other teams and MSA, Monitor events as first point contact.
• Configures and maintain SAP PP, SAP PP-PI and SAP QM following the Henkel Change management process and support of connected applications.
• Actively supports SAP PP and SAP QM enhancements including CR management, SAP transportation and testing.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis for Problem tickets and document this in Service Now
• Understands the integration between SAP and shopfloor systems (mainly MES (Aveva, Felten, BTEC)) and actively supports the assignment to the right solver group in Service Now
• Willingness to work in a global team setup to cater 24/7 demand and active participating in bridge calls organized by Henkel Service Desk and active support for the resolution of Priority 1 or 2 tickets.
• Willingness to continuously learn new paradigms, technologies, and tools to move with Henkel's technology roadmap.
• Being an open-minded team player in an international team and ability to cope with complexity and constant change. Is resilient to time-critical tasks and knows how to handle workload. Good command of English written and oral skills.