PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
General Accounting Analyst (Fixed Assets)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform daily and monthly General Accounting tasks in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and resolve requests and inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of month-end activities and Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations
- Ensure accurate completion and submission of various reports required to be delivered
- Support in internal and external audit by providing timely audit schedules
- Support execution of team objectives and initiate and implement process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy-related courses; CPA licensure is highly preferred
- With at least three (3) years of relevant work experience in General Accounting, Auditing or other Finance related areas; Preferably obtained from a multinational or shared service center (SSC) working environment; Having one (1) year of recent experience in Fixed Assets Management process (transactional up to reporting) is an advantage
- Knowledge in intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and pivot tables) is required; SAP, Macros, and VBA is highly preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be results-oriented, deadline-driven, proactive; With collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Amenable to work on a regular day shift (7:00 AM to 4:00 PM) and at least three (3) days of mid shift (4:00PM to 1:00AM) for month-end closing activities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.