At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Utilize problem solving skills to lead cross functional teams in the effort to identify and eliminate true root causes leading to customer complaints at the 3rd Party Logistics Warehouse.
- Manage the blocked inventory process in the warehouse. Check for inventory accuracy on blocked stock/ make corrections as required. Work with Material Review Board to obtain timely dispositions on blocked stock including customer returns and damaged material.
- Assist with actions related to Food Safety processes including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings. Assist Warehouse management team with Food Safety process audits (G&BP, pest control practices, site security, etc).
- Train warehouse personnel to improve performance (especially SAP movements, dock audits), improve records filing process, and other processes as needed
- Conduct audits (Food Safety, product, process, dock audits, etc) as appropriate to ensure ongoing compliance with SHE-Q Management System requirements.
- Work with floor supervisors and material handlers to develop a list of continuous improvement initiatives, prioritize initiatives and follow up on actions to ensure completion. Drive programs to follow-up actions associated with initiatives to ensure completion.
- Work with Henkel Warehouse manager to roll out corrective actions and implement new processes.