At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Digital Operations Manager – Will play a critical role in enhancing our website’s (Zotosprofessional.com + Betternatured.com) performance and driving a seamless customer experience. You will help provide transparency around performance, inform and manage the SEO/SEM strategy, CRM/email campaigns, site content updates, site audits and identify opportunities with scalable best practices.
You’ll help drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a frictionless online shopping experience and help grow our eCommerce business (Amazon selling experience is a plus!). You’ll partner with Digital, Social/PR, Brand, SEO + Ad Agencies, plus internal tech and compliance teams to support site feature prioritization + execution, coordinate, manage and execute content updates. You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site’s UX.
- Ensure seamless operation of key digital touchpoints (website, email, seo/sem, qr codes, pixels, attribution links) for multiple branded e-commerce sites. Work closely with site leaders, marketing, social/PR to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request and/or mitigate issues in a timely manner.
- Provide monthly reports to key stakeholders and implement aligned optimizations to provide a seamless and frictionless user experience.Work with measurement framework and set of KPIs, monitoring the progress and extracting insights for further optimization to meet or exceed standards.
- Manage + Ensure proper SEO/SEM implementation to improve rankings and traffic for multiple branded e-commerce sites. Make recommendations for improving and optimizing website and social media pages based on data and best practices. This includes updating outdated website content. Develop link-building strategies and provide input into paid search campaigns.
- Execute, analyze and optimize email campaigns to meet or exceed industry standards and increase AOR.
Coordinate and periodically update content for new page concepts, brand updates, site updates + promotions, with site owner and brand team – leveraging agencies as needed. Help drive consistent improvement in content operations, incl. quality assurance and content reuse and scalability across different sites.
- Works side-by-side with digital, social, compliance and advertising teams to ensure campaigns run smoothly. Provide support in the planning and development of digital activities, incl. SEM and full funnel campaigns
- Ensure consumer data privacy. Communicate necessary requirements to all key stakeholders (brand, digital, PR, advertising and social teams) and ensure compliance.