At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Builds sales forecasts for the various markets in South East Asia, integrating commercial targets (financial planning, NCAs), launch plans, events, seasonality, trends and products lifecycle etc
- Converts sales forecasts into supply needs, reviews KPIs and adjusts forecasting models to ensure KPIs are hit.
- Closely works with local managers to ensure local knowledge is incorporated into the forecasting model.
- Actively participates to S&OP process to align all services on sales forecasts, financial plan, launch & animation plans
- Actively communicates situation on slow moving products / discontinued products to the category team to determine inventory reduction plans to ensure minimal ageing stock.
- Conducts regular reviews with key brands to share the OOS, supplier fill rate & stock situation, and brainstorm on improvement plans
- Understand product launch for sales process, including procurement and co-packing lead-time
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Create and Maintain Material Master in SAP
- Manage & Train the South East Asia planning team.