United States, Warren -HU, MI, Adhesive Technologies
Logistics Department Associate- Rotating Shifts
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for pulling orders, loading trucks, using proper labeling techniques, operating truck scales and stretch wrap machines to prepare products for shipping.
- Uses/understands bar code system to determine storage location of raw materials and ensure enough material on hand for production schedule, while maintaining accurate inventory
- Uses proper procedures to unload incoming trailers and complete required paperwork.
- Operates a hi-lo to remove drums and totes from the packaging line. Consolidates product that is being manufactured with in stock product and warehouses it in correct locations.
- Staging raw materials for production batches using FIFO, ensuring there is enough material.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and related experience.
- Must have at least 1-3 years of shipping and/or receiving experience using an electric powered forklift to load and unload, move or stack materials or products in a chemical manufacturing environment. Completion of a
- Forklift certification program preferred.
- Prior experience with barcode system, a plus
- Familiarity with DOT, IATA and carrier shipping requirements, a plus
- Ability to rotate between the day, afternoon and midnight shift
- Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment math test and an oral directions test
The salary for this role is $20.00 - $22.67. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular