Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist for Personnel Administration HRDirect with Polish and English Language wanted!
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support to local HR with administration of new hires, salary increases, promotions, internal rotations, award payments, contract changes and exits
- Maintenance of employees’ profiles in SAP
- Preparation of employment-related documents (contracts, amendments, and onboarding materials)
- Day-to-day communication with internal partners (HR Business Partners, employees or team managers)
- Cooperation with other departments (Payroll, HR Systems) and external authorities
- Fluent Polish and English on at least B2 level is a must
- Knowledge of any other language is nice to have
- Detail-oriented person with taste for administrative tasks
- Open to technical innovations
- Open-minded and agile person
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Pro-client approach
- Eager to learn new things and engage in ad-hoc projects
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1300 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.