At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Acting as Jr. HR Business Partner for Henkel Consumer Brands Business Unit, providing support & guidance in all HR related topics
- Reporting directly to the HR Business Partner Henkel Consumer Brands in order to create, develop, and execute strategic HR actions
- Supporting variety of HR related programmes such as:
-Succession planning (Rotations, career moves, development needs etc.)
-Talent Identification and development planning
-Organizational change & development
-Compensation reviews and salary proposals to ensure that Henkel’s HR requirements are met
- Partner effectively with department managers in the development of internal HR systems and processes while ensuring business and legal compliance
- Analyzing HR metrics, providing reports and presentations on a regular and/or need basis
- Assuming responsibility for the creation, development and execution of the regional and local HR projects