At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
This position is responsible for organic resin synthesis in a batch processing environment, both for existing resins and for new molecule development. Requires fundamental chemical process understanding, process optimization, quality improvement, and enhancement of customer satisfaction while reducing costs and waste. The chemist must be knowledgeable in six sigma problem solving techniques, batch processing, and scale up.
- Support Salisbury Resin Manufacture:
- Manufacturing support with full responsibility for a suite of products with moderate to high complexity. Process troubleshooting.
- Laboratory, pilot plant, and full-scale organic resin synthesis.
- Process audits.
- Resolution of customer incidents (internal & external)
- Management of change and raw material replacements.
- Cost reduction and quality improvement
- Sample generation for testing and qualification.
- Lead effort to clarify manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations.
- Set up manufacturing processes with input from R&D, maintenance, production, etc.
- Ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met.
- Fullest support on safety initiatives.