Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Raw materials & Packaging Site Planner (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Plan raw and pack materials for various Adhesives plants in Europe
- Manage inventory profiles to meet agreed target with focus on slow- and non-movers, looking for opportunities that would lead to scrap reduction
- Reporting and monitoring activities related to Raw & Pack Planning KPIs
- Participate in cross-functional projects where involvement of Raw & Pack Planning is required
- Backing-up and replacing other Planners during holidays or leaves within European Raw & Pack Planning organization
- Analyzing and optimization of Purchase-to-Pay processes following global standards
- Collaborate closely with Supply Planners, Production Schedulers and other stakeholders from the organization
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Management or Business Administration
- Min. 1-2 years experience in similar position or fresh graduates with relevant internship experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with other stakeholders from other European countries.
- Knowing German language would be an advantage
- Good communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at different levels of organization
- Ability to work in virtual environment
- Open-minded and flexible, ready for changes of planning portfolio with good analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Basic knowledge of MRP planning would be an advantage
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Cafeteria: gross 800.000 HUF/year
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong community, multinational environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.