At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Technical sign-off of network projects to ensure latest best process set up in accordance with Safety, Sustainability, Quality, and cost ambition.
- Analyze existing process technologies to identify improvement potential Support development of new processes in collaboration with Technology development, Engineering Network and Process engineering teams across regions
- Steer process engineering activities with regional process engineering teams and Global Investment Management
- Develop best implemented standard for effective productivity improvements
- Participate and drive technology decisions within major investments to support local team in scoping size, type, and automation within technology
- Work with regions/plant teams to consolidate learning on technology and communicate to network
- Support the introduction of new products pertaining to new/improved processes
- Manage Engineering Network for the required technologies